THD® HRStation: integrated proctological station for the screening and treatment of anal precancerous lesions.
THD® HRStation is the ultimate system for the diagnosis and treatment of precancerous anal lesions. With an innovative and compact design, THD® HRStation provides high-resolution videos and images of the anal canal and of the perianal area thanks to a 4K video camera and high-performance workstation with dedicated software.
THD® Procto Software
THD® HRStation is based on THD® Procto Software. Thanks to THD® Procto Software all diagnostic operations carried out during an examination can be performed with a single suite. THD® Procto Software features a modular user and patient management suite and allows the proctologist to produce a report for each examination. A dual USB pedal allows for the easy and intuitive control of the main software functions. The operator can also print the examination report on a 4X colour laser printer. The laser printer allows the examination to be reported with printed images of remarkable sharpness and quality. THD® Procto Software is a Class IIA Medical Device.
THD® Light-Scope Procto HRA & THD 4K CAM: the best digital vision for HRA
The disposable THD® Light-Scope Procto HRA proctoscope completes the THD® HRStation system and eliminates the need for external lighting systems thanks to its powerful integrated LED light source. The wide lateral windows adjacent to the camera ensure easy access to the area being examined for optimal viewing and for the execution of biopsies and ablative treatments.
The 4K video camera and UHD 4K monitor with 32" display allows the operator to view the images reproduced on the screen even from considerable distances.
The THD® Light-Scope Procto HRA offers numerous advantages, both in terms of safety and cost-effectiveness, for the surgeon's daily activity:
- Integrated cold light illumination system:
- no external light sources are required.
- optimal illumination of the area inspected.
- no risk of overheating during use.
- easy to use thanks to the practical removable tab.
- Large side window:
- easy access to the area for performing biopsies and surgical treatments.
- Single-use and ready-to-use proctoscope:
- reduced risk of cross-contamination.
- elimination of sterilisation times and costs.
- Atraumatic profile:
- easy introduction.
- more comfortable for the patient.
STERILITY: Non Sterile
LENGH: 112 mm
OUTSIDE DIAMETER: 25 mm
THD® Smoke Evacuator
The THD® Smoke Evacuator, equipped with 3 ports for maximum versatility of connections, is low-weight, compact and ultra-quiet. THD® Smoke Evacuator removes surgical smokes generated during the ablation procedure, thereby reducing risks to healthcare workers.
THD® Laser Station with THD® Light-Scope Procto HRA Laser for the treatment of AIN lesions using a CO2 laser
THD® HRStation is also equipped with a laser ablation system for the treatment of anal intraepithelial lesions: THD® Laser Station.
THD® Laser Station is a CO2 laser ablation system that emits a coherent beam of light at a wavelength of 10.6 micrometres, strongly absorbed by water, and therefore by human tissue.
This feature makes the THD® Laser Station the ideal system for numerous applications in the proctological field with different operating modes (continuous wave, pulsed and superpulsed).
THD® Laser Station, combined with the patented disposable THD® Light-Scope HRA Laser handpiece, focusses the beam inside the surgical anoscope for the diagnosis and treatment of precancerous lesions induced by HPV.
The module for the laser treatment of anal precancerous lesions is also equipped with an integrated smoke extraction system that allows the specialist to treat a wide range of anal lesions safely and easily.
To find out more about the features and benefits of THD® Laser Station and THD® Light-Scope HRA Laser, click here.
THD® HRStation: applications and use
There are many areas of application and use for THD® HRStation:
High-resolution anoscopy performed with THD® HRStation is one of the most effective tests for the diagnosis of neoplastic and intraepithelial lesions, particularly anal carcinomas. The customised contrast media setting enables the user to select acetic acid or Lugol and helps highlight the lesions. This setting allows the image to be optimised after administration of the contrast medium to improve the visibility of lesions through magnification. During the examination, it is possible to enlarge the view of the lesions in just a few simple steps, going from a 19X view to a 39X view and finally up to a 58X magnification that allows even the smallest abnormalities to be identified.
Once an abnormality has been identified during the diagnosis, a biopsy can be taken with THD® HRStation to identify any dysplastic cells. The wide lateral windows of the THD® Light-Scope Procto HRA anoscope provide access to the area under examination, without the need to remove the camera. This makes it possible to insert any biopsy forceps with magnified vision.
THD® HRStation provides various solutions for the physical treatment of anal intraepithelial lesions, such as electrocoagulation and photovaporisation by CO2 Laser thanks to THD® Laser Station.
The photovaporisation treatment allows even large lesions to be ablated in the outpatient setting thanks to the CO2 laser, with minimal side effects and minimum discomfort for the patient. THD® Laser Station is also equipped with a control system to ensure that the value of energy delivered is highly accurate, reducing risk and discomfort for the patient.
THD® HRStation: features and benefits
The integrated proctological THD® HRStation and its components offer unique features and benefits:
- Practical and ergonomic:
- trolley equipped with a height adjustment system that can be adapted to different situations and operators for a more ergonomic and comfortable posture.
- THD® Light-Scope Procto HRA proctoscope and THD® Light-Scope HRA Laser equipped with large lateral windows to make biopsies and surgical procedures easier.
- Compact and versatile:
- The small size of the proctological station allows examinations and procedures to be performed in even the smallest of spaces.
- possibility to perform examinations with the patient in different positions (lateral decubitus, prone or dorsal lithotomy) without the need to reposition the equipment.
- high-resolution motion video recording and static image capture without the use of additional digital cameras.
- practical integrated basket for objects, accessories and instruments.
- Ready to use:
- does not require the calibration of individual instruments.
- no moving parts requiring regular repair or maintenance.
- THD® Light-Scope Procto HRA proctoscope and THD® Light-Scope HRA Laser with integrated LED light source.
- Safe and reliable:
- effective extraction of fumes and fluids during procedures.
- proctoscope and video camera connect together seamlessly and easily with a high quality and stable connection to precisely identify the anatomical area viewed, without the need to change framing, angles and illumination.
- rear pull handle for easy manoeuvring.
- 4 rotating wheels with integrated brakes ensure extra safety and stability.
- images of the anal canal always centred throughout the procedure.
- possibility to print images of remarkable sharpness and quality for reporting and subsequent checks thanks to the 4X colour laser printer.
- allows surgeons, assistants and observers to see and compare images of the same high quality.